The Digital Scholarship Center (DiSC) supports the interdisciplinary teaching and learning needs of digital scholarship for students, staff and faculty, by providing digital research support in the areas of:
- creating, finding, and using data;
- data management, curation, and archiving;
- geographical information systems (GIS);
- digital scholarship (humanities, social sciences, and sciences);
- digital projects planning and management; and
- related scholarly communication issues.
To build DiSC, we have combined our existing Data Services program with two new lab areas and added more technology, more software and more instruction/collaboration opportunities across disciplines.
Location: Fenwick Library, 2nd Floor, Wing C