DiSC* provides support for digital scholarship and research life cycle activities including:
- access to data — statistical, GIS, and text
- training through in-person workshops
- self-guided learning through online tutorials
- consultations on digital scholarship tools and methods, data-related software, and finding and using data
- advice on research data management, data management plans, and archiving of research data
- referrals for copyright, publishing, and scholarly communication questions.
*The services offered by what was formerly known as Data Services still exist. Data Services, along with GIS, has been incorporated into the Digital Scholarship Center (DiSC).